This is the first giveaway I am hosting on my blog. You can enter via the rafflecopter below. This giveaway is sponsored by Firmoo! There will be 25, yes, 25 winners for this giveaway. If you are one of them you will be recieving a $20 voucher to use on Firmoo.com
Please note, this voucher does not pertain to shipping. Also if you are a winner the voucher will expire on the 25th of December.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. The voucher code will save you $20 off the order placed at firmoo.com (expect for designer eyeglasses). Moreover, the voucher will not cover the shipping. However, there is a large selection of eyewear which is priced under $20. So you have choices. Most delightedly, there will be 25 winners who will get the voucher code via email when the giveaway ends.
2. Firmoo sponsor me a worldwide giveaway for vouchers with amount of $500. So there will be 25 winners. Each will get a $20 voucher. The voucher is good for any eyewear except for designer eyeglasses. Moreover, the shipping is available for additional fee.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Crest 3D WhiteStrips Final Review!
I took a break from using the whitestrips not from complications but to test the product. I wanted to be sure that the white strip had staying power.
Points to keep in mind:
1. I do not floss; I know that is a bad habit and I am trying to restart with flossing. It is not that I do not have floss, because I actually have many but I just never think to use it.
2. I did not use any other products from their whitening line but I do use crest baking soda and peroxide whitening with tartar protection fresh mint toothpaste.
3. I would consider my teeth to have been a B7/B8 according to http://www.colgate.com/app/CP/US/EN/OC/Information/Popular-Topics/Tooth-Whitening/article/How-Do-I-Know-what-Shade-My-Teeth-are.cvsp
I found that the whitening has good staying power, after my teeth lost a small amount of whitening but not much at all. I would consider my teeth to now at least a B3/B4 but after the original whitening I would say were B2/B3. That was a great jump in shades so I was still quite content.
I had some teeth sensitivity in my bottom row as well as my vampire teeth for my top row. It has majority went away but I do feel it occasionally especially since I have never had tooth sensitivity in my life.
I truly recommend this product, it made my teeth very white with 9 packets left over. My only con is the fleeting tooth sensitivity and the fact that I wish it came in a way to cover all teeth.
I have a video as well describing my experience. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwGsHUe0lcQ